Happy to be a Mom!

I love this thought from President David O. McKay

"She, who can paint a masterpiece or write a book that will influence millions -- deserves the admiration and the plaudits of man. But she who rears a family of beautiful sons and daughters, whose influence will be felt through generations to come, long after paintings have faded, and books have been destroyed she deserves the highest honor that man can give, and the choicest blessings of God. In her high duty and service to humanity, she is co-partner with the Creator himself."


Saturday, September 17, 2011

Zoo and stuff

We went to the Singapore Zoo, which is about a 20min bus ride from our house. It was awesome. You know how sometimes when you go to the zoo you kind of feel sorry for the animals in the cages,. . . well not here the whole place is like walking through a Jungle the animals are barely in cages. And they have the Seal show, and the elephant show, and a water playground for the kids. So great. We got an annual pass so I we will definitely be back a lot! Tribute to KFC
Giant Tortise
You can barely se them but those are the Giraffs in there, their cage is on the edge of a beautiful river.
Oh and I was the star of the seal show, I threw a frisbee to the seal!
Orungatung up close and in the bear cage right above our heads was a bunch of bats just roosting.

Hanging out in the jeep
cute kids

Marianne wore pigtails for the first time today, I thought she looked adorable!

Marianne has been really into carring all her little

So Devin got me The iphone4 which is definitely the coolest piece of technology that I have ever owned, I have never owned an ipod and have never been in the music scene so this is pretty cool- and all the phones I have ever had were pretty basic. And did I mention it is soooo pretty white with a pink cover, so cool, and I can put a ebook on it and my few broadway songs- yep I'm pretty thrilled with it, thanks hun!

2 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Naomi joining the Iphone world, YAY! I love it. Your apartment looks great, so fantastic to have the big rug! So does Devin start tomorrow? If so, good luck Dev you'll do great! So, how is it? And how hot is it? Hope you guys are doing well, we miss you!

Brit said...

Tha zoo looks AWESOME!!!!!!!

So crazy you have an annual pass to a Singapore zoo :)

And gotta LOVE LOVE the iPhone, it's really such a nice tool :)

Love ya