Happy to be a Mom!

I love this thought from President David O. McKay

"She, who can paint a masterpiece or write a book that will influence millions -- deserves the admiration and the plaudits of man. But she who rears a family of beautiful sons and daughters, whose influence will be felt through generations to come, long after paintings have faded, and books have been destroyed she deserves the highest honor that man can give, and the choicest blessings of God. In her high duty and service to humanity, she is co-partner with the Creator himself."


Friday, September 9, 2011

Wagisms- This summer

"Hey here's the good news I found the lion, now I've got lots of bad news there is a bsket in the way."

Hi, Moo" Marianne's response when we saw a cow.

"Look Out I'm going to eat the butter."- said by Spencer while waiting for everyone to sit down for dinner.

"Daddy, lets wrestle, thats a great thing to do on Sunday!" Spencer said this after I told him we couldn't watch TV or Computer games on Sunday.

"I don't want to get bigger, I just want to be your little boy forever" Spencer told this to me today, so sweet.

"I thought we were best friends"

"No mommy, you're on the girl team, and daddy and me are on the boy team"

"Jesus wants you to be happy Marianne" Spencer yelled this at Marianne when she was crying in the backseat.

"Look out I'm ganna eat the butter" says Devin at the table.

"Everyone in this picture is happy except that Macey doesn't have a very good Cheese"

Darlene, it's a sometime's day, thanks for bringing me junk food." (because junk food is a "sometimes" food, not an "anytime" food.)

"Daddy, you look beautiful in your Wrestling clothes. . ."

"Clear the wrestling field, Daddy is almost home" He is talking about the family room floor, if you didn't guess.

"Mom can I have a Hearts-boiled Egg" The day after Easter

"We can't wrestle with girls cause they are precious and made of glass" I have been trying to teach Spencer that we can't be too rough with girls, So it made me feel good that he said this.
"Don't criticize them; they are just what we would be under similar circumstances." — Abraham Lincoln

1 comment:

Marijke said...

Love these! Keep posting them :)