Happy to be a Mom!

I love this thought from President David O. McKay

"She, who can paint a masterpiece or write a book that will influence millions -- deserves the admiration and the plaudits of man. But she who rears a family of beautiful sons and daughters, whose influence will be felt through generations to come, long after paintings have faded, and books have been destroyed she deserves the highest honor that man can give, and the choicest blessings of God. In her high duty and service to humanity, she is co-partner with the Creator himself."


Thursday, September 22, 2011

Parenting Class Blog

My Cousin Brittany is attending a wonderful Parenting class and with permission of the teacher they created a blog of each class. I have followed it each week (on week 2) and have gotten so much out of it I thought I would pass out the site.


Thanks Brit for Sharing

Carleen Tanners Parenting Class

http://carleentannersparentingclass.blogspot.com

If you want you can read what she writes every week. The classes are on tuesday mornings so expect updates on those days...

Tatta!

Brit

1 comment:

TC, Ashley said...

This sounds great! I feel like I need parenting advice today. And you said a good time to call you is in the morning right? Sorry I really want to call you soon. I just usually make phone calls in the afternoon when my kids are napping...but I will try to call you soon!