Happy to be a Mom!

I love this thought from President David O. McKay

"She, who can paint a masterpiece or write a book that will influence millions -- deserves the admiration and the plaudits of man. But she who rears a family of beautiful sons and daughters, whose influence will be felt through generations to come, long after paintings have faded, and books have been destroyed she deserves the highest honor that man can give, and the choicest blessings of God. In her high duty and service to humanity, she is co-partner with the Creator himself."


Thursday, March 10, 2011

The Happenings lately

We have been doing a lot of random things lately . . .

Spencer got Valentine suckers for Valentine's day and of course he has to eat them all at once. What, do you only eat them one at a time? :)
Spencer and Marianne giggling on the couch at Grandmas
We went up to my parents house for Presidents day. Which was fun. While we were their Joseph and Katie put on some music and we are danced together which was really fun!
Cute!
Daddy and Daughter
I made a dress last week. Actually Katie started it a few years ago and I thought it was adorable so I took it home and finished it. I thought it was a little boring so I added the pink sash (which I think should have been thicker oh well) and the cute flower.

2 comments:

Sharon McKee said...

Super duper cute dress, and you are looking GREAT!!!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Na, cute dress you are so talented. And I must echo Sharon, you are looking so tiny and gorgeous! I am excited to see you guys tomorrow. Sad about Marianne having all those ear infections, but I hear tubes are miracle workers. I didn't know it was such a short procedure, that is nice! Glad all went well.