Happy to be a Mom!

I love this thought from President David O. McKay

"She, who can paint a masterpiece or write a book that will influence millions -- deserves the admiration and the plaudits of man. But she who rears a family of beautiful sons and daughters, whose influence will be felt through generations to come, long after paintings have faded, and books have been destroyed she deserves the highest honor that man can give, and the choicest blessings of God. In her high duty and service to humanity, she is co-partner with the Creator himself."


Thursday, February 12, 2009

Cloth Baby Shoes



I made Spencer some Cloth Baby Shoes. I found the pattern on line at

http://stardustshoes.blogspot.com/2006/10/cloth-shoe-pattern.html

They wern't too hard. I made these two pairs for a friend in the ward who is having twins. I thought they were kind of cute.

3 comments:

Clore said...

those are cute! I think soft shoes would be better and easier to put on than hard shoes for babies!

Becker said...

These are darling!! My parents bought Caleb some cloth shoes that were really pretty expensive, but yours are even cuter! I'll have to get sewing savvy so I can figure out how to make them!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Na, that is incredible! You are so talented.