Happy to be a Mom!

I love this thought from President David O. McKay

"She, who can paint a masterpiece or write a book that will influence millions -- deserves the admiration and the plaudits of man. But she who rears a family of beautiful sons and daughters, whose influence will be felt through generations to come, long after paintings have faded, and books have been destroyed she deserves the highest honor that man can give, and the choicest blessings of God. In her high duty and service to humanity, she is co-partner with the Creator himself."


Friday, May 9, 2008

SLC Baby Shower!

My Family is so great, My mom and Devin's mom drove all the way to Utah to put on a baby shower for us. It was awesome! We played games, had amazing food, and received some wonderful needed presents!


Most of Devin's Family came to celebrate iwth us, here I am with Aunt Irene, Grandma Sizemore, Aunt Diane and Cousin Elise.
This is My Aunt Lori and Devin's Aunt Shawna. It was so fun having everyone.
My Frined Amanda, Me, My sister Katie-Anne, and my cousins Emily and Marjike (who's getting married at the end of May)!
Me with Grandma Zoom and Aunt Lisa
My freshman year roommate Rhonda came all the way from Rigby ID with her darling son Daniel to see me. Thanks Rhonda it was so good to see you!

Thanks for coming everybody! It was so fun seeing everyone. (I am missing pictures with the Mom's who are probably in the kitchen preparing the food) Thanks for driving all the way to be with us. We love you guys

1 comment:

blaine and michelle said...

YAY for baby showers!! I'm so glad you got some good gifts.