Happy to be a Mom!

I love this thought from President David O. McKay

"She, who can paint a masterpiece or write a book that will influence millions -- deserves the admiration and the plaudits of man. But she who rears a family of beautiful sons and daughters, whose influence will be felt through generations to come, long after paintings have faded, and books have been destroyed she deserves the highest honor that man can give, and the choicest blessings of God. In her high duty and service to humanity, she is co-partner with the Creator himself."


Sunday, May 25, 2008

Lisa's Wedding

One of my best friend's Lisa got married May 17th, in St. George. I was at (37 weeks) but was feeling good so we decided to make the day trip.

37 weeks, I look huge and feel even bigger!

The temple is beautiful
Here we are, it was a warm day 96 Degrees

Lisa and Brian Tanner. Lisa looked gorgeous her dress was just perfect on her.
Coming out of the temple.
Devin took this picture, he is quite the photographer

Lisa had 7 bridesmaids. I got a pink maternity shirt that matched the other girls, and I just managed to squeeze into the skirt. L-R Sisters, Becky, Sherry, Chrissy, twin sister Diantha, Lisa Brian, friends, me, brittany, and Becky.

Here we are. Lisa and I went to high school together, and were roommates at BYU. We've been friends a long time and its so nice to be apart of each other's lives.

Here are the four of us. It will be so fun to be married friends, together.

2 comments:

blaine and michelle said...

You look great, and you don't even KNOW huge until you've seen me at 39 weeks. I'll show you pics sometime.

Martha said...

What a trooper to make the drive at 37 weeks! You look cute--hang in there for these last weeks!