Happy to be a Mom!

I love this thought from President David O. McKay

"She, who can paint a masterpiece or write a book that will influence millions -- deserves the admiration and the plaudits of man. But she who rears a family of beautiful sons and daughters, whose influence will be felt through generations to come, long after paintings have faded, and books have been destroyed she deserves the highest honor that man can give, and the choicest blessings of God. In her high duty and service to humanity, she is co-partner with the Creator himself."


Sunday, May 25, 2008

Baby Shower

My friends Kallista and Cathi gave me a baby shower at Bishop Jaimison's house. It was wonderful we had friends from our single's ward, my work, and some from all around.

Kallista and Cathi threw the shower.

Meg and Genna getting ready to measure my stomach.
Yep I'm really getting big.

Single's ward friends

Here's the Jaimision's and friends, Sharolyn, from work, and Amy Merril (husband's first counselor with in the singl's ward with Devin). There is my quilt in the background

Here I am with Ashley and Katie. Ashley and I were roommates in the Spain, she now lives in Pleasant Grove with her husband and baby Benjamin. Katie is from Arizona, shw lives their with her husband Spencer, and baby Lance, she was up visiting her family in SLC and was able to come down for the shower. Thanks Katie and Ashley great to see you!
Here's a beautiful quilt that Sister Jaimison Made me. Each dinosaur is made seperately by her machine.


We had wonderful food. Fruit, drinks, rolls etc. . .
Such wonderful presents for our new little one.
A bunch of girls from the singles ward came. WE love them! So fun. Nicole, Whitney, Diana from work, brenna, shannon, and Aubrey from our home married ward.
Lots of friends. Thanks everyone for coming.

2 comments:

blaine and michelle said...

Baby showers are the best. That is a really cute shirt you're wearing.

Wyatt Taylor said...

Hey, question for you. Is Meg's last name Salisbury. I don't want to explain all the details of how I know her because it's complicated. It just looks a lot like her.