Happy to be a Mom!

I love this thought from President David O. McKay

"She, who can paint a masterpiece or write a book that will influence millions -- deserves the admiration and the plaudits of man. But she who rears a family of beautiful sons and daughters, whose influence will be felt through generations to come, long after paintings have faded, and books have been destroyed she deserves the highest honor that man can give, and the choicest blessings of God. In her high duty and service to humanity, she is co-partner with the Creator himself."


Thursday, November 17, 2011

This week. . .sick kids. . . long week

You can't see it but I took this picture because it was raining outside but the sun was shining (that doesnt happen in Ut) bright and everything looked like it was sparkling with diamonds, just a memory I wanted to remember today.
Here is my sick baby this week, we have been reading books a lot. Wed she had a temp of 103 but we are now on antibiotics and feeling better
Devin worked from home last night so I could go to the grocery store I just went across the street- here is the loot I carried home, I look rather ridiculous cause I hate going to the grocery store so i try to get as much as I can, the crazy thin is I am usually carring all this with 2 children tagging along. Other times I will go to a bigger store like Giant or Fairprice Finest and take a taxi and then I just have the bags and bags to log from taxi to elevator to hallway to kitchen. that is sort of easier.
Marianne feeding her neigh-neigh
Giving one of her dirty looks

No comments: