Happy to be a Mom!

I love this thought from President David O. McKay

"She, who can paint a masterpiece or write a book that will influence millions -- deserves the admiration and the plaudits of man. But she who rears a family of beautiful sons and daughters, whose influence will be felt through generations to come, long after paintings have faded, and books have been destroyed she deserves the highest honor that man can give, and the choicest blessings of God. In her high duty and service to humanity, she is co-partner with the Creator himself."


Thursday, November 17, 2011

Pillows

I have been wanting to make some pillows to match our bedspread, I had extra fabric so I have been trying to experiment. here is a couple that I made

I saw this one on Pinterest and thought it was adorable so I thought I would try it.

So i did not make this I found it in SG at an Indian store- i thought it was gorgeous. and it was only $10.00
But I did make this one, which I love, I bought the form at DI in the states for $2.00
I have one more blue one that I am working on, that will be small with ruffles.

1 comment:

Shanda said...

AMAZING!! You are so talented! I love your stockings! Congrats on passing the bar!!!