Happy to be a Mom!

I love this thought from President David O. McKay

"She, who can paint a masterpiece or write a book that will influence millions -- deserves the admiration and the plaudits of man. But she who rears a family of beautiful sons and daughters, whose influence will be felt through generations to come, long after paintings have faded, and books have been destroyed she deserves the highest honor that man can give, and the choicest blessings of God. In her high duty and service to humanity, she is co-partner with the Creator himself."


Tuesday, October 11, 2011

"I'm a Potty Train, Yep I am" quote by Kimberly Richardson




Spencer is Potty Trained! I don't know weather Spencer or Devin and I are more excited. We did a 6 week crash course in january that we completly failed at, so we gave it up for a few months and decided that when we got to Sinapore we would try it.


He honestly was Potty Trained from like day 1 they say wait till they are ready, well that is really the truth. We made him fill out his sticker chart for about three weeks and then he got to go and gt his special toy and lollipop that he picked out.

2 comments:

blaine and michelle said...

I love the quote!! Yay for Spencer. I keep wanting to call you but I can never remember at the right time of day!! I will try harder to remember. Loves!

TC, Ashley said...

Yay! I know that is a huge accomplishment and relief for you! And I have so been meaning to call you Naomi. It just never seems like the right time. I think I may have to call you in the evening soon and then it will be in the morning there right?