Happy to be a Mom!

I love this thought from President David O. McKay

"She, who can paint a masterpiece or write a book that will influence millions -- deserves the admiration and the plaudits of man. But she who rears a family of beautiful sons and daughters, whose influence will be felt through generations to come, long after paintings have faded, and books have been destroyed she deserves the highest honor that man can give, and the choicest blessings of God. In her high duty and service to humanity, she is co-partner with the Creator himself."


Sunday, October 23, 2011

Flowers and Sunsets

Pretty sunsets out our window, even though we are really high up we rarely get beatiful sunsets because there is such a thick layer of clouds. Funny huh










So my wonderful husband has brought me home flowers three times since being here. I happen to love flowers and we have never had a ton of resources to go splurge on "just because" flowers. So it has been a wonderfully romantic gestures.

These flowers are special because they talk to me and say "Devin loves me, even though he is working a lot", see how important they are. And what beautiful variety of flowers we have in asia! I Love you Sweet Heart! Thanks for my flowers.

1 comment:

Sharon McKee said...

Wow,so awesome! I love reading about your experiences!