Happy to be a Mom!

I love this thought from President David O. McKay

"She, who can paint a masterpiece or write a book that will influence millions -- deserves the admiration and the plaudits of man. But she who rears a family of beautiful sons and daughters, whose influence will be felt through generations to come, long after paintings have faded, and books have been destroyed she deserves the highest honor that man can give, and the choicest blessings of God. In her high duty and service to humanity, she is co-partner with the Creator himself."


Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wagisms of the Week

Spencer says the funniest things, I always seem to forget to write them down, but here are a few.

"Daddy, you look beautiful in your Wrestling clothes. . ."
"Clear the wrestling field, Daddy is almost home" He is talking about the family room floor, if you didn't guess.
"Mom can I have a Hearts-boiled Egg" The day after Easter
"We can't wrestle with girls cause they are precious and made of glass" I have been trying to teach Spencer that we can't be too rough with girls, So it made me feel good that he said this.

And I just really like this quote that I heard in RS
"Don't criticize them; they are just what we would be under similar circumstances." — Abraham Lincoln

1 comment:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Love that kid, too funny! "clear the wrestling field..." I am still laughing! And those easter pictures turned out darling as well! love the Temple picture!