Happy to be a Mom!

I love this thought from President David O. McKay

"She, who can paint a masterpiece or write a book that will influence millions -- deserves the admiration and the plaudits of man. But she who rears a family of beautiful sons and daughters, whose influence will be felt through generations to come, long after paintings have faded, and books have been destroyed she deserves the highest honor that man can give, and the choicest blessings of God. In her high duty and service to humanity, she is co-partner with the Creator himself."


Sunday, April 17, 2011

Hanging out at Grandma's House

Hanging out with Aunt Katie while she gets ready for school.
Marianne's best friend the Doggie!

Look at those curls
Where is Marianne? In the box? Pecaboo
Marianne was on the counter and while I was talking she turned on the water and got her jammies all wet so we just let her climb in.
We had lots of fun

1 comment:

Brit said...

I LOVE that Marianne is in the sink!! Both my girls love doing that. We were trying to figure out how to make it for devs graduation and I'm really really sad we aren't going to make it. We are so proud of him and you for all of that amazingly hard work! What a HUGE accomplishment!!! Are you guys still coming for the houseboat?! I hope we can see you soon! Love ya!

Also I started a family blog (again) it's:
Sliceofcooperlife.blogspot.com