Happy to be a Mom!

I love this thought from President David O. McKay

"She, who can paint a masterpiece or write a book that will influence millions -- deserves the admiration and the plaudits of man. But she who rears a family of beautiful sons and daughters, whose influence will be felt through generations to come, long after paintings have faded, and books have been destroyed she deserves the highest honor that man can give, and the choicest blessings of God. In her high duty and service to humanity, she is co-partner with the Creator himself."


Monday, February 28, 2011

Wagisms Updates

Wagisms Updates so I can keep them in the blog:


"I'm not a garbage can! I'm a boy"- Not sure where that one came from.
"Stupid!" "Sorry! I feel very very bad" . . . "FAT! Sorry I feel very bad" . . He thinks he can say naughty words if he says sorry afterwards- I should be mad but it makes me smile.
"Her is talking up a storm." Spencer to Marianne
"Did you topple Marianne" Yep she toppled
When I get bigger I want to drive a tractor and dump gravel!
"Actually, I"m a little bit hungry" Spencer says when it is bed time.
"Actually daddy, that's mommy's book and you shouldn't be reading it."
"The worst baby in the world is asleep in there" said Spencer pointing to Marianne's room.
"Her is looking at me with her Pacifier" Said by Spencer in the back seat.
"pbskids.word thats where I want to go!" Spencer comes up to me and says this everytime I open the computer. He really means pbskids.org

3 comments:

Elise said...

Oooh, you'd better watch out for that child. He is so smart!

Tiffany said...

those are all hilarious! what a cutie, and so precocious.

Marijke said...

love the "worst baby in the world one" totally cracks me up! these are my fav--keep them comin'!