Happy to be a Mom!

I love this thought from President David O. McKay

"She, who can paint a masterpiece or write a book that will influence millions -- deserves the admiration and the plaudits of man. But she who rears a family of beautiful sons and daughters, whose influence will be felt through generations to come, long after paintings have faded, and books have been destroyed she deserves the highest honor that man can give, and the choicest blessings of God. In her high duty and service to humanity, she is co-partner with the Creator himself."


Tuesday, February 15, 2011

More Marianne- Happy Bithday!

Here's a few more of Marianne.
Here is the Birthday Girl Today 1 years old February 15th
Arn't I cute
I'm so mad!
She loves these dollies- her babies
She crawled across the room to get to it.
Big hugs
This was a dress my mom made for me when I was six months old at Christmas. It was a little tight on her, but I had to try it on! Also the fabric was made out of the same fabric as my mom's bridesmaids dresses from her wedding. Special!

She loves this dog Salty. She lays on him, and he is such a good dog and pretty much ignores her.

2 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

She is so dang cute you guys! Happy Birthday to cute Marianne! Sorry we weren't able to attend the party. But it looks like it was a success.

Elise said...

It's really fun that she is wearing the same dress you wore. And I love all those pictures of her in the tutu--cute! I am glad the doll worked out for you. It's a fun doll!