Happy to be a Mom!

I love this thought from President David O. McKay

"She, who can paint a masterpiece or write a book that will influence millions -- deserves the admiration and the plaudits of man. But she who rears a family of beautiful sons and daughters, whose influence will be felt through generations to come, long after paintings have faded, and books have been destroyed she deserves the highest honor that man can give, and the choicest blessings of God. In her high duty and service to humanity, she is co-partner with the Creator himself."


Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter


Spencer was so excited this morning that the easter bunny or rabbit as his calls him came. We talked a little bit about it. He loved running around and finding all the easter eggs filled with candy, and the ones we decorated yesterday.
The first glimpse
Wow an easter basket, it had bubbles, a new toothbrush, new socks and a sucker. . cool

Even Marianne got an easter basket filled with bubbles, pacifiers, and a hairbow
Here it is Dad


4 comments:

Savannah said...

So cute! My mom used those baskets for our Easter baskets several times. They now house the various items that occupy the space under my bathroom sink. Very useful!

Elise said...

I love that you used tissue paper in your baskets. We did, too! I hate the easter grass, even though it looks fun. You are smart to put socks and a toothbrush in the basket for Spencer. I'm sure he was thrilled with them!

Kallista said...

I love the video. Dave and I were watching it, and he was saying how big Spencer is getting. I don't think Spencer was walking last time Dave saw him. Glad you had a Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.