Happy to be a Mom!

I love this thought from President David O. McKay

"She, who can paint a masterpiece or write a book that will influence millions -- deserves the admiration and the plaudits of man. But she who rears a family of beautiful sons and daughters, whose influence will be felt through generations to come, long after paintings have faded, and books have been destroyed she deserves the highest honor that man can give, and the choicest blessings of God. In her high duty and service to humanity, she is co-partner with the Creator himself."


Friday, January 16, 2009

I love Naomi.


Surprise, Devin is posting on the blog! I just wanted to say how much I love my wife for all that she does for our family. It's amazing how much more I appreciate what she does now that Spencer is a part of our family. I'm grateful that she is always there to play with him, love him, and care for him. While I know that my role is equally important, sometimes I'm a little jealous of playing on the floor all afternoon and taking care of the house. (though her job is more difficult and demanding than mine.) I just wanted to say how much I love Naomi and tell you how great I think she is. You probably know this if you follow our blog, but she is definitely the better half.

Love you mostest bestest.

1 comment:

TC, Ashley said...

Oh that was a sweet post. Naomi was just telling me a couple days ago about how you both met and your "falling in love" story. It was obvious that she thinks the same things about you. I think Naomi is great as well. She is a wonderful mother and friend!