Happy to be a Mom!

I love this thought from President David O. McKay

"She, who can paint a masterpiece or write a book that will influence millions -- deserves the admiration and the plaudits of man. But she who rears a family of beautiful sons and daughters, whose influence will be felt through generations to come, long after paintings have faded, and books have been destroyed she deserves the highest honor that man can give, and the choicest blessings of God. In her high duty and service to humanity, she is co-partner with the Creator himself."


Friday, November 16, 2012

Pregnancy Pictures

My Darling Friend Nicole, Took Prego Pictures of me. I never did official Prego pictures with either of the other two kids. Its not my favorite shape that I have ever been :) but to document the moment and the "Pregnancy Glow" that everyone talks about I thought it would be special to have them done.

So here I am 34 weeks pregnant, three weeks before Juliette was born.












4 comments:

Drae said...

You looked beautiful! I know i didn't look that great @ 34 weeks. By the way congratulations and thanks for Parker's gift. It was so thoughtful of you. Juliette is beautiful. I hope you guys are doing well.

Drae said...

You look beautiful! I know i didn't look that great at 34 weeks. Congratulations! Juliette it's a cutie. By the way, i don't remember if i every told you thanks for the blanket and spoon. That was so thoughtful of you. I hope you are doing well.

Jessica said...

These are so beautiful Naomi!

Ashley said...

You look wonderful!