Happy to be a Mom!

I love this thought from President David O. McKay

"She, who can paint a masterpiece or write a book that will influence millions -- deserves the admiration and the plaudits of man. But she who rears a family of beautiful sons and daughters, whose influence will be felt through generations to come, long after paintings have faded, and books have been destroyed she deserves the highest honor that man can give, and the choicest blessings of God. In her high duty and service to humanity, she is co-partner with the Creator himself."


Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day was great this year. I love having an excuse to go out and spend time iwth my husband, I love getting Roses and getting extra encouragement to do something special for Devin- who is the love of my life.

Devin made reservations for Dinner on Boat Queue at a Southeast Asian Cuisine place called Indochine, I think. It was wonderful. We sat on the veranda overlooking the water and had reservations so we could watch the sunset while we eat. It was awesome!
I decided to try to change my accessories from black to red- whole new dress. :)


al for Devin. Ohh and I got a Mani/ Pedi for $16.00 thanks to Groupon!
Oh and Pink heart shaped pancakes for breakfast!
And one of our friends put on a Girls Night the week before and it was fantastic, we all sat around and ate and told love stories, so awesome!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Your dress is so cute!!!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

You seriously look so adorable Na! Love you guys!!! And that is hilarious - Groupon is in Singapore, lol!