Happy to be a Mom!

I love this thought from President David O. McKay

"She, who can paint a masterpiece or write a book that will influence millions -- deserves the admiration and the plaudits of man. But she who rears a family of beautiful sons and daughters, whose influence will be felt through generations to come, long after paintings have faded, and books have been destroyed she deserves the highest honor that man can give, and the choicest blessings of God. In her high duty and service to humanity, she is co-partner with the Creator himself."


Thursday, May 5, 2011

Wicked!!

My parents got my sister's and I tickets for Wicked for Christmas. I went up to Boise yesterday and met my mom and Katie, and then we drove up with our Family Friend Lynn and my dad and met with Family Friend Heather Luff and my sister-in law Erin. It was fun to see everyone. Darlene just had her baby (at 34 weeks) and they are doing really well, but made it so she couldn't come, we missed you Dar!

One word for this play: AMAZING! It gave me such a incredible new way of looking of things.
Katie, Erin, and Naomi
My mom and dad
My Mom and Lynn
Erin, Heather, Naomi, and Katie- we were soooo excited about this play!
We went to Dinner at Japanese Restaurant . They cooked it in front of us, (Tempanyaki?) It was great.
The great Chef
Tossing a shrimp into my dad's mouth
My mom with Maddy and my dad. So good to see them.

No comments: