Happy to be a Mom!

I love this thought from President David O. McKay

"She, who can paint a masterpiece or write a book that will influence millions -- deserves the admiration and the plaudits of man. But she who rears a family of beautiful sons and daughters, whose influence will be felt through generations to come, long after paintings have faded, and books have been destroyed she deserves the highest honor that man can give, and the choicest blessings of God. In her high duty and service to humanity, she is co-partner with the Creator himself."


Saturday, May 7, 2011

First Steps

For Posterity:

Two Weeks ago at 14 months, we tricked Marianne into taking 1 little step. She hasn't done much, this week 12.5 months she took a step on her own and today she stood up balanced herself and took 3 steps totally on her own! I then helped her do it again we might have gotten 4 steps. So yea she is on her way to walking
Marianne gets excited and makes this face a teethy grin with her eyes closed, about 10 x a dya. I finally got it on film. She is soooo cute!

Don't you love these curls, awesome!
.

4 comments:

Elise said...

This is so cute! William does the same face and the same beginnings of walking. They were meant to be friends, I think. Too bad we live 1000+ miles away.

I really am loving the curls. Blonde curls have always been my favorite on little girls. I can't wait to see it grow out!

Ashley said...

I love Marianne's excited face! That is so exciting that she is learning to walk!

Kallista said...

Such a cutie! Wish she could come and party with us, but I guess you want to leave her home. I am not sure why!:)

TC, Ashley said...

So cute! Clark is walking too! We have to get them together. It seems like it has been way too long since we have seen you! Oh and your family pictures are so cute! The kids look adorable and you look fantastic Naomi!