Happy to be a Mom!

I love this thought from President David O. McKay

"She, who can paint a masterpiece or write a book that will influence millions -- deserves the admiration and the plaudits of man. But she who rears a family of beautiful sons and daughters, whose influence will be felt through generations to come, long after paintings have faded, and books have been destroyed she deserves the highest honor that man can give, and the choicest blessings of God. In her high duty and service to humanity, she is co-partner with the Creator himself."


Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Idaho and Smith Family

My cousins Becca and her three kids and Sharon came up to visit

Cambria, Brynn, and Spencer playing in the pool

Marianne and her aunt Katie-Anne


Cousins hanging out together

the kids in the kitchen sink

Hanging out with Katie and her friend Joseph so fun to watch my cute little sister grow up.


Spencer is helping Grandpa mow the lawn

Beautiful Lunch that Katie and I put together for my friend Megan

My mom's kitchen and us having a little luncheon

My friends Heidi and Danny, and Lisa and Brian coming over for dinner. And also here is my mom's new Kitchen, so pretty!

2 comments:

Kallista said...

Looks like you had tons of fun in Idaho! Your mom's new kitchen is very beautiful!

Bridget said...

Wow Naomi! Your sister could be your twin! In that picture where she has on the purple and black top, I thought it was you and was really confused how you got into the picture twice for just a split second...