Happy to be a Mom!

I love this thought from President David O. McKay

"She, who can paint a masterpiece or write a book that will influence millions -- deserves the admiration and the plaudits of man. But she who rears a family of beautiful sons and daughters, whose influence will be felt through generations to come, long after paintings have faded, and books have been destroyed she deserves the highest honor that man can give, and the choicest blessings of God. In her high duty and service to humanity, she is co-partner with the Creator himself."


Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Helping

This morning I took Marianne outside, so I bundled her up in this darling pink snow suit, (Katie, she was soo cute).

So after talking to several people about adapting from one to do I decided to change from my elegant black diaper bag to a practical back pack so I don't have to hold two kids and a diaper bag. Sad day but probalby necessary

Here is Spencer "helping" by rocking the baby, He goes over to her and says "Rock the baby" and then preceeds to rock the bouncer as hard as he can. I thought she was going to fly out of the bouncer the first time he did this. Since then the bounce has been mostly on the table out of the way of the sibling, amazing these kids live through their older kids


No comments: