Happy to be a Mom!

I love this thought from President David O. McKay

"She, who can paint a masterpiece or write a book that will influence millions -- deserves the admiration and the plaudits of man. But she who rears a family of beautiful sons and daughters, whose influence will be felt through generations to come, long after paintings have faded, and books have been destroyed she deserves the highest honor that man can give, and the choicest blessings of God. In her high duty and service to humanity, she is co-partner with the Creator himself."


Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Weekend in Twin Falls

This weekend I went up to my parents house in Twin with Spencer to go to one of my good friend's weddings. While we were there we went sailing. Yep boat (with out a motor) and a real sail- I'd thought i'd clarify since there are not many in this part of the world. My mom grew up in San Diego and sailed all over so she loves it.
I know I am really cute here, and as to all the umbrellas there are 5 of them and they were protecting us from the rather cool weather. Next time we will bring a small tent.
Cute sister Katie
Smiling Spencer of course.

Here is a few picts of Heidi's Wedding. I thought her cake was beautiful

Congratulations Heidi and Danny we are so happy for you! Thanks for letting us be a part of it!
My mom and I helped Heidi make her wedding dress, and her new daughter's dress it turned out beautiful.

No comments: