Happy to be a Mom!

I love this thought from President David O. McKay

"She, who can paint a masterpiece or write a book that will influence millions -- deserves the admiration and the plaudits of man. But she who rears a family of beautiful sons and daughters, whose influence will be felt through generations to come, long after paintings have faded, and books have been destroyed she deserves the highest honor that man can give, and the choicest blessings of God. In her high duty and service to humanity, she is co-partner with the Creator himself."


Friday, December 12, 2008

Going Private

Hey friends, after seeing some creepy comments on the blog, I think we need to go private also. So please put your email on our comments page and I will be sure to add you, or email me your email and I will add you. I will try to add as many of you as I have addresses for also. Thanks for your help in helping continue to share our family with you.

I will probably do this after the holidays!

Love,

Devin, Naomi, and Spencer

9 comments:

Savannah said...

Wow! Sorry to hear you've been getting creepy comments! I'm not sure if I've commented on your blog before, but we love keeping in touch this way! My email (for blogger) is primadonna28@hotmail.com. We'd love to remain friends on here!

Bowman's Beach said...

wbbowman@broadweave.net -Brandon and ashley bowman. I wish i could go, but our family aren't good with computers....

Brittany Cooper said...

HI! Thanks so much for your comments! You guys are awesome! Well I use Kyle's email for our blog so its efdcoop@msn.com THANKS!!!!!

liz taylor said...

Hey it's Liz. Understand the whole going private thing. Here's my email. lizthewhiz at gmail dot com

Martha said...

Count us in--marthabirk@gmail.com. Sorry about the creepy comments. All it takes is one and then going private is a necessity!

Defa Family said...

We'd love to still be able to check out your blog so please add us. Sorry for the creepy comments.

Marijke said...

hey! you have my email address already, but make sure to add me to your private blog. i loved your christmas letter! hope your holidays went well.

Unknown said...

Devin and Naomi, we missed seeing you on Monday but totally understand the need to expedite your travels while Spencer was sleeping soundly. My how he has grown. Hope you had a good holiday and safe travels. Please be sure to keep in touch.

Patricia Dunn
(padunn59@yahoo.com)

Unknown said...

richard.christina@gmail.com