Happy to be a Mom!

I love this thought from President David O. McKay

"She, who can paint a masterpiece or write a book that will influence millions -- deserves the admiration and the plaudits of man. But she who rears a family of beautiful sons and daughters, whose influence will be felt through generations to come, long after paintings have faded, and books have been destroyed she deserves the highest honor that man can give, and the choicest blessings of God. In her high duty and service to humanity, she is co-partner with the Creator himself."


Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Outfit







My Aunt Cheryl gave us this adorable green stripe Christmas Outfit, I tried it on Spencer today, and just fell in love with it. It makes him look like a Christmas Elf.


I was trying to take pictures of Spencer and he was just so happy and excited he wouldn't stop moving. so here is an action shot.


Here is a close up, of our cute kid.


Up until Thanksgiving Spencer has had a big open mouthed smile, and since thanksgiving he has started having this really chessey grin. It is so cute he makes me laugh. He is such a happy smiling boy (when he has been fed and had a nap that is).

2 comments:

blaine and michelle said...

He does look just like an elf! What a cutie.

Marilyn said...

Spencer is so cute. These pics just made me smile. I like his cheesy grin.