Happy to be a Mom!

I love this thought from President David O. McKay

"She, who can paint a masterpiece or write a book that will influence millions -- deserves the admiration and the plaudits of man. But she who rears a family of beautiful sons and daughters, whose influence will be felt through generations to come, long after paintings have faded, and books have been destroyed she deserves the highest honor that man can give, and the choicest blessings of God. In her high duty and service to humanity, she is co-partner with the Creator himself."


Sunday, March 9, 2008

Valentine's Day

For Valentine's Day, Devin and I both had the same idea for each other. The night before Devin stopped by my office (10pm at night- which he could do because the library is open till 11pm) and decorated my desk. I LOVE IT! What a fun surprise I left it decorated all week! Here are the pictures of my desk. Valentin'es morning I also decorated Devin's office, however I forgot to take pictures, but it was about this cute.

I love Yogurt Raisins, and Reese's Pieces (my altime favorite, better than M&M's although the Peanut M&M's come in close!My nickname since I was a little girl has been Sunshine, so Devin sings this song to me. Cute Huh?I Love Roses!
As you know if you have been in Utah this winter it has been Freezing! So here i am all bundled up ready to face the 7 degree weather we've had this week. Can't wait for Spring!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

See Here or Here

Let the Good Times Roll said...

You guys are just too cute together. Ilove the decorated desk and that you both did it for each other. How adorable!

blaine and michelle said...

What a great Valentine! Ours was not nearly so romantic. Blaine spent it on a plane with Kimberley, while I was at my parents house with a sick baby. That's life, I guess. Looks so cute!