Happy to be a Mom!

I love this thought from President David O. McKay

"She, who can paint a masterpiece or write a book that will influence millions -- deserves the admiration and the plaudits of man. But she who rears a family of beautiful sons and daughters, whose influence will be felt through generations to come, long after paintings have faded, and books have been destroyed she deserves the highest honor that man can give, and the choicest blessings of God. In her high duty and service to humanity, she is co-partner with the Creator himself."


Sunday, March 9, 2008

27 Weeks Pregnant! Due June 6th!

Our little baby is growing great, he is about 2lbs and the size of a cauliflower (according to my weekly email).

He is moving around (especially at night) and enjoys kicking and having the hiccups. It seems like if I am sitting for a period of time and then get up quickly and start moving quickly our little boy thinks he is going on a ride and starts bracing himself right up against my lower tummy- putting so much pressure on me that i have to slow down for a minute until he gets adjusted then I can start moving again. What a kid! He has a personality already!

He also seems to have some of his father in him because he will frequently "twitch" and shake my tummy throughout the day. Love you Devin! For those of you who don't know Devin twitches when he falls asleep, (about 3 or 4 good twitches and then he's out, everynight) I think Grandpa Wagstaff does it also!
Devin and Naomi- 27 Weeks, Starting the 3rd Trimester. Here we go! I'm feeling great, although I definitly am feeling more and more pregnant, and don't feel as agile or graceful as I used to. I went through a 3 or 4 week period of not sleeping very well, but have been doing much better since I got a handful of pillows to add to my husband that I use to get comfortable. Love you honey!

3 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Oh Naomi- can I just say you are the cutest pregnant woman alive. You are just beaming. I love your cute belly. Although almost (not quite but almost) as cute is Devin's gitty smiling face in the background. You guys are just glowing. Hang in there - 12 weeks to go! Love you!

*TAMI* said...

You look great! Pregnant woman are beautiful!!! Glad to hear you are still feeling well-enjoy feeling that baby-I actually miss it when I'm not pregnant!! Love Ya!

blaine and michelle said...

You are looking great!! Can't wait to meet the little guy!