Happy to be a Mom!

I love this thought from President David O. McKay

"She, who can paint a masterpiece or write a book that will influence millions -- deserves the admiration and the plaudits of man. But she who rears a family of beautiful sons and daughters, whose influence will be felt through generations to come, long after paintings have faded, and books have been destroyed she deserves the highest honor that man can give, and the choicest blessings of God. In her high duty and service to humanity, she is co-partner with the Creator himself."


Monday, April 2, 2012

Friends, cute kids

Her cute face. . . . she loves floaties, me too, she goes everywhere with them!
My mad face. . .
Pirate spencer
We love each other
Cute smile
Hello cute girl

I love this smile!
Our favorite Warren friends, Ram and Leigh
And Marley and Zoe
This is Marianne's back pack, she LOVES it, she put it on and tells me see ya later mom, I'm going to school

our Friend Lenny
Bye to our Friend Flor, good luck in the Philippines

Playing with Marley
Dancing!
cute kids

No comments: