Happy to be a Mom!

I love this thought from President David O. McKay

"She, who can paint a masterpiece or write a book that will influence millions -- deserves the admiration and the plaudits of man. But she who rears a family of beautiful sons and daughters, whose influence will be felt through generations to come, long after paintings have faded, and books have been destroyed she deserves the highest honor that man can give, and the choicest blessings of God. In her high duty and service to humanity, she is co-partner with the Creator himself."


Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Our Little Lady

Marianne is growing up she will be two in two weeks, I can hardly believe my baby is almost two! She is getting to be quite the talker and is saying short sentences "I wuve you", I want apple Juice, Spencer push Marianne, Etc,.. she can communicate really well these days.


She loves her animals and Dolls and is a very devoted mother to both of them.
We were at the playground today and she walked over to this little boy sat down and said "Hello Baby" he didn't talk back but acknowledged her presence at least.

She got some new clothes for Chritmas and we had to try them on. we had to go to the store with our purse and hat of course.
"I only where this old thing when I don't care how I look"- It's a Wonderful Life


Doing her blocks, her hand-eye coordination is incredible she has opened 3 bottles of child proof Ibuprofen and spilled it all over my floor.
Dragon Dance that we learned at preschool for chinese new year.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

She is adorable! Miss you! We will have to talk again sometime soon ( at 11 at night my time-hehe)

Diana said...

Oh, how the time goes so quickly! Don't you wish that you could bottle them up and keep every memory bright and vivid. She sure is adorable.