Happy to be a Mom!

I love this thought from President David O. McKay

"She, who can paint a masterpiece or write a book that will influence millions -- deserves the admiration and the plaudits of man. But she who rears a family of beautiful sons and daughters, whose influence will be felt through generations to come, long after paintings have faded, and books have been destroyed she deserves the highest honor that man can give, and the choicest blessings of God. In her high duty and service to humanity, she is co-partner with the Creator himself."


Monday, January 31, 2011

Lemon Drop Kid

In Relief Society on Saturday we learned how to make these cute baby skirts, so Marianne got a new outfit for church on Sunday, I thought she looked so cute in Yellow.


I added a little bit of eye lit lace and a felt appliqué with a yo-yo and pearl.

4 comments:

TC, Ashley said...

Oh my gosh she looks so cute! And you are so talented to have made it for her.

Let the Good Times Roll said...

very very cute Na! You are so talented. And I am sorry we can't make it to the brunch, we will be in florida!

Sharon McKee said...

Whoa, I wish we had a RS meeting here to teach us those. They are SO cute! I love the little flower! And congrats on your anniversary!

Dave said...

The time sure goes by fast, doesn't it? Congrats!