Happy to be a Mom!

I love this thought from President David O. McKay

"She, who can paint a masterpiece or write a book that will influence millions -- deserves the admiration and the plaudits of man. But she who rears a family of beautiful sons and daughters, whose influence will be felt through generations to come, long after paintings have faded, and books have been destroyed she deserves the highest honor that man can give, and the choicest blessings of God. In her high duty and service to humanity, she is co-partner with the Creator himself."


Thursday, September 23, 2010

Marianne Whipped Cream Delight

This video may be the cutest thing ever. We didn't really mean to give her whipped cream, but she got the spoon and she was just too cute to say no to. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Bridget said...

I don't think she had a happier moment all night than when she had that big spoon!!
Thanks so much for coming over! We loved having you guys.

Drae said...

She is absolutely adorable! She looks so much like Spencer now. I didn't see it before, but I see it now. I love the cute pictures you got of them. So cute! I hope you are all having fun. We need to chat. I want to hear about Singapore, if that's even on the docket still.