Happy to be a Mom!

I love this thought from President David O. McKay

"She, who can paint a masterpiece or write a book that will influence millions -- deserves the admiration and the plaudits of man. But she who rears a family of beautiful sons and daughters, whose influence will be felt through generations to come, long after paintings have faded, and books have been destroyed she deserves the highest honor that man can give, and the choicest blessings of God. In her high duty and service to humanity, she is co-partner with the Creator himself."


Thursday, December 3, 2009

Girl Clothes


A girl in the village just brought us over 20 onsies and 20 sleepers all 0-3 months for a little girl, people are so nice here. Naomi was soooo excited to go through them and have a whole pile of pink and a whole pile of purple clothes! Yea for little girls.

4 comments:

Elise said...

WOW! That is great! Don't they look so small? I love little girl clothes. There really are some cute things out there, but I'm sure your daughter will make everything look cuter.

Savannah said...

Aren't girl clothes fun? I loved going through everything! I'm not sure if they have this in your area, but there is a Yahoo group called Freecycle where people give and get things for free. I got a GIANT bag of baby clothes from that group when I was pregnant with Denali and it was really helpful! You may want to check it out! :)

Shanda said...

You are going to have SO MUCH FUN!!!

NDmomma said...

I saw your blog link and recognized the cute clothes! I bought them at Once Upon a Child a year ago! Welcome, Baby Wagstaff!