Happy to be a Mom!

I love this thought from President David O. McKay

"She, who can paint a masterpiece or write a book that will influence millions -- deserves the admiration and the plaudits of man. But she who rears a family of beautiful sons and daughters, whose influence will be felt through generations to come, long after paintings have faded, and books have been destroyed she deserves the highest honor that man can give, and the choicest blessings of God. In her high duty and service to humanity, she is co-partner with the Creator himself."


Monday, July 13, 2009

Spencer's Big Announcement!

I am going to be a BIG BROTHER!
On February 26, 2010 we will have a new baby joining our family!

14 comments:

Kendra said...

Congrats! That is such exciting news!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Congrats you guys, that is so exciting! Naomi, I hope you are having the exact same pregnancy as you did with Spencer - NO MORNING SICKNESS you lucky girl! I will call you soon, I want to hear more about how you are doing, feeling, etc. Yay!!!

Marijke said...

Congrats! Everyone was so excited when your mom told us you were expecting at the reunion!

Cathi said...

Yay! We're excited for you guys. Mark says the 27th is off-limits. Hopefully you'll go early again though. Hope you're doing well.

Sarah said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting :) I'm so glad I found your blog. You do such a great job with the updates. Congrats again and feel free to check out our blog too (www.richardandsarahburton.blogspot.com). Miss being in the same ward as you guys...

blaine and michelle said...

Woohoo!!!!!!
Miss you so much!!!!

liz taylor said...

So exciting! Good luck and congrats! Love you guys!

Tiffany said...

Spencer looks almost as excited as I'm sure you are. =) I'm so thrilled for you, you cute little mommy you. So thrilled.

Aubrey Chaves said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! Oh my gosh we are SOOOOO excited for you!! WOW! Congratulations!

Aubrey Chaves said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
gbrooks said...

Congratulations! If the baby is a day late, s/he will share my birthday! I wish you were going to be closer in Feb...we miss you guys!

Sally said...

Congrats, y'all!!

RM said...

Congrats! YAY!

Miss. Michelle said...

Congratulations! I am so very excited for you both!!
I love ya!