Happy to be a Mom!

I love this thought from President David O. McKay

"She, who can paint a masterpiece or write a book that will influence millions -- deserves the admiration and the plaudits of man. But she who rears a family of beautiful sons and daughters, whose influence will be felt through generations to come, long after paintings have faded, and books have been destroyed she deserves the highest honor that man can give, and the choicest blessings of God. In her high duty and service to humanity, she is co-partner with the Creator himself."


Wednesday, June 24, 2009

How to Get a Spencer Clean



On those extra dirty days when the bath just isn't enough!

3 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

You crack me up Na, love it! And I LOVE the ward family picture, that is so funny. How are you guys? Let's chat soon, we miss you guys so much!

Elise said...

This is Hysterical! I will definitely have to try this sometime soon.

Everett just caught a glimpse of the pictures and it cracked him up. He loves Spencer.

*TAMI* said...

Sometimes I really wish I could do that! Sorry I haven't caught you up, I will call you soon. My stress level is just incredible~too much to do by myself!!! Anyways, love ya hon, it looks like you are having a lot of fun out there. We want to come visit~Derek is a little jealous about the football field~his favorite movie of all time is Rudy:) We'll talk soon!