Happy to be a Mom!

I love this thought from President David O. McKay

"She, who can paint a masterpiece or write a book that will influence millions -- deserves the admiration and the plaudits of man. But she who rears a family of beautiful sons and daughters, whose influence will be felt through generations to come, long after paintings have faded, and books have been destroyed she deserves the highest honor that man can give, and the choicest blessings of God. In her high duty and service to humanity, she is co-partner with the Creator himself."


Thursday, July 24, 2008

Polynesian Cultural Center

'Asa, my sister Darlene's Husband works at the Polynesian Cultural Center where he dances for the Canoe Pageant and Night Show. Here he is dancing the Samoan section.

Here I am, with little Spencer sporting his little Blue hat enjoying the Canoe Pageant.

And of course little Spencer with his Grandma Smith at the P.C.C.

3 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Na, I love the pictures. You guys are having so much fun. I love the glasses on little Spence, he is a studmuffin!

Devin said...

Hooray for Pictures. I miss being there with you guys. It's too quiet at home. Thanks for posting so many pictures. Keep having fun and I'll see you soon.

Love,

Devin

*TAMI* said...

Looks like you are having a lot of fun!!! The PCC looks like a lot of fun! I have never had a strong desire to go to Hawaii, but I want to do the PCC. Guess I'll just have to go!!!