"She, who can paint a masterpiece or write a book that will influence millions -- deserves the admiration and the plaudits of man. But she who rears a family of beautiful sons and daughters, whose influence will be felt through generations to come, long after paintings have faded, and books have been destroyed she deserves the highest honor that man can give, and the choicest blessings of God. In her high duty and service to humanity, she is co-partner with the Creator himself."
We belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
For More Information Click Link or Email Me!
Yep it's Ours
Wagisms
"Along time ago, when I was 8 my grandchildren died" not sure where this came from.
Marianne what did you learn in nursery? "Jesus died." that it. We have been talking all week about that then on Easter he lived again.
"Mom, Which Cloud does Jesus live in?" We then had a lengthy discussion about "where is heaven?"
Spencer why don't you think of it yourself, "I can't there are no puffing clouds coming out of my head"- Like in books :)
During the sacrament hymn on Sunday Marianne stated very loudly "I don't like this song, I don't like this song" 3 or 4 times.
Spencer what do you want to buy Marianne for Christmas? "A Pink Race Track!" :) that makes it more girly I guess
Spencer can you sit down, we can't stand in the Taxi. "But I'm looking for a Hippopatamus" Oh well did you find one :), "uh. . . . oh yea there it is, ok i'm good" then he plops down.
Mom, My tummy says "Spencer feed me, please please, I'm completely empty, feed me." Hey bud go get me a sword so I can sword fight with you,- Devin
I can't find one how about this plate (plastic toy), SPencer
Well only if you fight with a plate too.
No, here's a spoon, thats the kind of sword they use in Singapore -(small toy spoon?)
So . . Mom. . When am I going out for sports." I wasn't quite sure how to answer that question.
Our Little Girl- 4 years old
Marianne Naomi
I love to read. . . My Recent Pics
Mocking Jay - The First two are my favorite
The Sleeping Beauty Proposal- a little PG-13 in some parts but very entertaining
Just Listen- A good think
Eat,Pray, Love- I really want to read this, I'm like 301 on the waiting list if you have one i can borrow let me know
Jonas' birthday
-
Jonas had been eyeing up this crispy squid for weeks at our local mall.
He's really adventurous when it comes to food and genuinely enjoys trying
all sor...
Seizure
-
Tommy just gave us a big scare. He had a fever at Grandma's house tonight
while Brian and I were tearing out the office kitchen. Both Abby and Scott
ha...
Some Pics
-
Enjoying the baby swing!
Ella's troop (plus some Brownies) worked on this display for the Scarecrow
Fest.
This guy graduated from the bumbo to the highchai...
A good day
-
I didn't spank any children today. We played outside in short-sleeves.
Libby made a delicious dinner for us all by herself. I read three long,
interesting ...
Happy 4th of July!
-
HaPpY 4tH oF jULy!
We started the morning off at the Evergreen parade and games followed by
the annual swimming party at Matt & Allie Driggs home.
Love...
ODELL LAKE
-
As soon as school was out for winter break, we packed up the car and drove
one hour into the Cascade mountains. We don't expect to see any snow in
Eugen...
Merry Christmas 2014
-
Merry Christmas to you and your family! 2014 has been quite an eventful
year for us. A year ago I couldn't have imagined we'd have had the year we
have ha...
Tokyo!
-
Here's some pics from our "layover" in Tokyo this July. We spent five days
in Japan, en route to Utah for our home visit. Enjoy!
First pic is of Nikko. It'...
Sicily
-
Our first port after leaving Rome was Sicily. We went on a tour to see
Mount Etna. It was a very scenic drive.
Mount Etna is Europe's largest active vol...
< boys >
-
I loved photographing this family. They (other than gorgeous mom) are ALL
BOY. I felt like I was constantly chasing people to get a good shot, but it
was s...
My post for 2012
-
I know. I know it's be FOREVER but you'll just have to forgive me...I've
been...busy. Life has been a whirlwind this past year. Here's what's
happened... ...
No comments:
Post a Comment